cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User License Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are planning to go for EP implementation. We are having component My SAP ERP. Do we need to pay any extra for EP? We are having 1500 user license for ESS. Can we use same in EP also???

I need to connect to R/3 and BW from EP. If any user not having user id in R/3 or BW, how can i connect to R/3 or BW?? Do we need to have user id in R/3 compulsory if we need to connect to R/3??

Thanks in advance,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You have to get licence for ur SAP WebAs 6.40 J2EE system and Portal system by regestring it at service.sap.com. i don't exactly know about extra cost.

u can write a customer message to SAP.

u can use ur licensed user in EP.

u can map many portal user to one R3 user but if u can use ESS than it is not adviseable.

if u have further query revert me back.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please note that for the most part mapping multiple portal users to a single user in any system is a violation of your license agreement with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently using MySAP ERP 2005. What are additional components that are licensed under this MySAP ERP 2005 ? I mean, can we Install & use BI, EP without any additional license cost ? I would like to know what are the other components that are available as part of ERP 2005 Licsense.

How we block the usage of unlicensed components in mySAP ERP 2005 ?

Regards

Ashruf

Answers (0)