cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer not displyed in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing problem with customer not displyed in sales order. While i'm creating sales order sold to party and ship to party fields both are grey mode ( fileds are not accepting any values). I set up partner detemination procedure for customer, sales header and item level. I don't know where i did wrong . Please solve my problem as early as possible.

Thanks & regards

Kesav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Now i'm getting customer in my sales order. Thanks for giving solutions. Now i'm going to close this issue.

Thanks & regards

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Its nice to know you found the solution but if you could share it with us it would be great.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesav,

Check if any screen variants are assigned to the transaction

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

Please re-check the partner determination procedure for sales document header .Remove the procedure from sales document and do some changes in procedure then again assign it to document type.then save ,finally raise the sales order.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kesav,

Did you assign Partner procedure to sales document header??

Please do this Go to SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination-->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Here select the Procedure and then click on Partner Determination Procedure Assignment and assign procedure to sales document type.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply. I already did that assingnment which you told that. Apart from that is there any possible solution.

Thanks & regards

Kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kesav,

Still i feel your partner procedure is not correctly configured.

Please check the process once again. Did you assign TA to your order type?

thanks,

Raja