cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in CChannel SOAP Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import a WSDL generated by the CAF, but when I try to import it i get the following message:

Unable to convert imported document to WSDL

Reason:

Element "bindings" is not permitted in the "/definitions("App_Cavi")/portType("WS_CAVI")" elementCheck the selected category

AS it says that it is not allowed that "bindings" element,so I opened the WSDL and edit it by deleting this block.

But I can execute it, when I try to do it i get the following message in Cchannel SOAP Receiver:

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed</SAP:AdditionalText>

Any idea? there is any parameter in the url generated by the CAF that change this blocks that PI doesn't accept? 've tried both modes ws_policy and standard.

Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you checked this document

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40728f7b-0401-0010-d9bc-8c7...

Thread

- Check whether ICM services for SOAP is OK

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri;

I don't want send a email witch atachment...

But the first link solved my problem..

I get used XMLSPY and the url I loaded the soap from the menu -> change soap request parameters and add url + "? wsdl"

Thanks guys!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed

Cross-check the Action that you have mentioned in the SOAP receiver CC.....confirm that the Action value is accurate and is existing in the WSDL that is provided (used) by the End System....also your payload to the SOAP receiver is not having any unwanted information like unwanted nodes/ fields....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps mentioned by William Li are the best for debugging your SOAP receiver channel..

/people/william.li/blog/2007/04/17/debugging-webservices-in-a-soap-receiver-scenario

-Siva Maranani

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009 use this blog to help you troubleshoot ...