cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMSWF@WORKFLOW_ENGINE deleted after configuration is distributed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are currently implementing TMS work-flow using SOLMAN as work-flow engine, and 2 things are happening:

1 - the TMSWF@WORKFLOW_ENGINE RFC connection is not automatically created in the satellite systems when I click on generate RFC connections for the work-flow;

2 - After I create the TMSWF@WORKFLOW_ENGINE RFC manually, if I need to change anything on the TMS configuration and distribute the changes, all the TMSWF@WORKFLOW_ENGINE RFC's are deleted, and I need to create them again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fjhernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This could be a problem with authorizations. Check S_A.TMSWF profile and add the authorization object S_PROGRAM (with

fields SUBMIT and WF_DEVLP) to profile S_A.TMSWF on the workflow engine/client (check note 23342 for help on this)

The user TMSADM_WF is recreated in the workflow client with default profiles S_A.TMSWF and S_A.TMSADM.

Best regards,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marco-

I am also trying to setup STMS workflow and i am also facing same issues can you please run me through how you go about this ...i am also facing same issue with TMSWF@WORKFLOW_ENGINE...

Thanks,

George Rayi