cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan not assigned to Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

Inspection plan is not automatically assigned to inspection lot for inspection type Z04(copy of 04).

The lot is created with status CRTD. We are using Material revision level, the material master has two revisions with change number D and E , both are deactivated in CC03.

When I create a new inspection plan with Group counter 2 with exactly same information , the new inspection plan is assigned and the status of the lot is REL.

Not very sure what may be the cause of this problem. Is this due to version/revision. Do we need to apply as OSS note on this.

Many Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit

Understand your point. How shall this issue be fixed in production as there are more than 20000 inspection plans.

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

See

You can not change the revision date.....

what you atmost do is change the date of creation of task list.

I know it sounds very sad but really its only one option.Deletion flag to all the material task list for which rev is there & then mass upload plan with new date.

or

In QA01/QA02 desable the revision field in Inspecton specification tab.To be very honest i have not tried this but i think this will help.

Also just a suggetion ...reduce number of task list.club the task lists with similer char..this will help you a lot for mass change.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is just because of Validity date of Inspection plan.

And its relation with the revision of the material.

say You have Rev number D and E.........

Lets consider Latest revision is E .Now say it was created on 01.01.2009

Now in QA01/02 you will see a tab of rev in Header as wel as Inspection specification.

This means when revision was created ..Inspection plan must be valid. means Inspection plan must be valid prior to 01.01.2009

So validity date of inspection plan must be prior to revision date creation for material if Rev is exists for material.

Then this will automatically attached.

Also Tick of Auto Assignment must be there in QM view.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check the inspection plan date,which should not be greater than the order date.

Regards

Anbu