Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an SCA which is already imported from Development to Consolidation

former_member1191927
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a higher version of SCA wrongly imported into a track (from Development to Consolidation). Now when I try to import a lower version (correct version), it throws an error. Is there a way to delete the higher version file from the track and then import my actual version (lower version) into the track. Please let me know the procedure ASAP.

I have tried to delete it from Consolidation queue, but it did not work (it is still existing in the track). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you said

have a higher version of SCA wrongly imported into a track

what you mean by higher version of sca.

1. is it in terms of sp level,(like version 7.0 sp 12 and version 7.0 sp 15)

2. in terms of version like version 7.0 and version 7.1.

You wont be able to remove/delete that sca from the consolidation, unless you delete the track.

instead of that get a good new sca of higher version and import it your track. it will work as there is always backward compatibilty.

and if have the second problem i.e instead of 7.0 you imported 7.1, then get and 7.0 of higher version of sp level than that of 7.1.

means a 7.1 sp3 always get replaced by 7.0 sp15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

About your answer to the second problem:

- "a 7.1 sp3 always get replaced by 7.0 sp15".

How can I do the inverse:

- replace a 7.0sp15 by a 7.1sp3?

In the CMS, when I try to check-in a SCA with a newer version but lower SP I am getting the famous message:

- Component (XXXXX) specified in the file (XXXXX) has already been imported into the system (XXXXX) in a higher version.

Regards,

Glauber Gallego