Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal warehouse issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

Actually my client using a non sap software for Internal warehouse for example, good issues, inter stock transfer, reciepts, physical counting,etc. He ask us to integrate non sapsoftware to sap internal warehouse mangement whatever transactions haapens at inernal warehouse that shouldreflect in sap Internal wareshouse dat bases tables.

ssuggest wih step by setp processand necessary configuation.

Any help on this will be highly appreciable.

Thanks

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As correctly mentioned you have to develop interfaces with your leagcy warehouse system to integrate with centralised ERP system. I believe this requirement falls under decentralised warehouse management scenario.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,\

As i am not to this concept, can u tell me what is the middleware i need to use can u send me the table struture i mean tables names where this data get stored if possible a proper documentaion for above conept.

waiting for yourn valuable reposne.

thankks

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are different middlewares e.g XI, webmethods. etc. I am not the right person to suggest you. About the fuctioanlity document please search on Google for the same.

If you have any othere queries please write to me.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SAP system that you are using is the Central ERP system, where all the Sales Orders and Purchase Orders are created?..........Then you can develop interfaces for transfering them to Non SAP Warehouse system for shipping and receiving.......and once they do PGI / PGR or Posting changes in Non SAP system( Inventory Management level), you can develop interfaces to post confirmations back in SAP-ERP system. You may need a middleware to develop these interfaces.

Thanks

Vinod.