Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Serial Number at MIGO Transaction

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My requirement is that while doing a GR for a material with serial number ,the selection screen appears with all the Serial numbers available in the system.Once the user clicks the 'Select All' button the system copies the first serial numbers in the dialog box in the quantity field.

Ex: GR for Material Quantity 10 and if the user uses the 'Select All' button then the message appears "Only 10 serial numbers could be copied over. Check the selection".Now my requirement is not allow the system to copy the first set of serial numbers in the dialog box and proceed further.The system should throw an error .

Standard SAP Procedure

1. Choose Select serial numbers.

The Serial Number Selection screen appears.

2. Enter the desired selection criteria, and choose Execute.

The screen Serial Number List in which all existing serial numbers are listed is displayed.

3. Select the serial numbers you want to copy, and choose Choose.

Result

The system returns to the dialog box, and copies the serial numbers you have selected.

If you choose Select all and then Choose in the serial number list, the system copies

the first serial numbers in the dialog box in the quantity you requested

HELP me in this requirement.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

when u are creating serial you should maintain serial no status like AVBL, ESTO, ESTOCus it means AVBL means available will be used at the time of delivery. At the time of MIGO u should maintain serial no status like ECUS it means ready for use at the time of MIGO.

Thnaks and Regards,

Murthy V.N

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anyone give me a feasible solution for the above scenario?

Advance Thanks.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved