cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to retrieve archived files from Content Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed Content Server 6.30 on a windows server. We are trying to archive the print files ( Like order confirmation BA00 ). We have completed our configuration, created cintent repositories in R/3 and sent the certificates to the content server. When we send the docs to content server, it looks like they are going as we do not see any issue/error. When we check the table TOA01, we see the entries as well. But when we try to retrive the PDF files from the contetn server, we get the error -

Error when opening document with HTML control:DP_ERROR_GENERAL

But when we go to the transaction SLG1 to check the logs, i see - HTTP error: 404 (Not Found) ""

has anyone experienced this issue ? Can you please let us know if there is anything wrong in the configuration ?

is there a way we can check int he content server whether the documents are really there ?

Thanks,

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. The problem was with the version of SAP Content Server. As soon as i upgraded the CS to 6.40 from 6.30, everything started working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

404, Document /component is not found.

u reset attributes, CompId, DocID and resend certificate and test the server, also reset time ,date.

then it should work.

Check with Basiss

Benakaraj

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the link exists in TOA01, why is the dosumnet not visible ? When i use the Function Module ARCHIVOBJECT_DISPLAY, i get the error -

Error when opening document with HTML control:DP_ERROR_GENERAL

Can someone please let me know what are we doing wrong ??