cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact information (order creators & their telephone no.)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How to set up contact information in the system as to print them on contracts? Different order creators may create & print contracts for the same customer. The request is who create contracts, whose contact information should be printed on contracts.

My questions:

1. Which partner function can be used as HR module is not implemented? Which T-code to create order creators because they are not sales persons?

2. If not using partner functions, is it better to use Z-fields to maintain contact information? Or, any other better solutions?

Pls help. Thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

As per my thinking you can achieve this functionality by maintaining Order creator as a Partner function. SAP has functionality of Creating Sales Employee partner without HR. Keep this partner as Manual, and while creating order this partner will be order creator, then by using program you can pull the record from its respective customer master record.

For details about sales employee configuration please check

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly, thanks for your prompt reply.

Hi Krishna, the contact information here does not come from customers' side. It seems unsuitable to do that. U know, those order creators are the ones who receive customers' purchase orders.

Hi Raja, as I mention in my previous thread, those order creators are NOT sales persons. Can they be created as the same as sales persons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For sales order/contract creator you could use VBAK (Table)- ERNAM(Field).

Pass this VBAK-ERNAM to Table USR21 as BNAME and fetch PERSNUMBER.

Pass this USR21- PERSNUMBER to ADRP table to fetch creators info like name, email,telephone number etc.

this meets your requirement.

Edited by: Yadav on Jul 23, 2009 2:21 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Contact person tab in customer master for maintaining the contact information.

The same you can print also.Check with your ABAPer for this printing.They will write/modify the existing program.

Regards,

Krishna.