cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms with Compnay Info in the back of every Page

thiago_canaes
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have to do a Smartform where i'll need to print the same info in the back of every page.

Which means that, if my items in the MAIN excedes one page, ill have to print two pages and both with this info in the back.

Ill have to print the Back Page every page-break and then return to my Main Page and continue to print my items, and then, print again my Bak Page.

How do I do that? call the back page and return to my main?

Until now, what I did was put a command in my table footer selecting "transition to a new page" and chosing my back page.

In my Main Page, I set the "next page" as my Back Page .

But, if I give enough info to print more than one page, it crashes saying that changing pages is only possible in my main window, although my table is in my main window.

tnks for now,

Thiago.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jul 22, 2009 12:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194416
Contributor
0 Kudos

create a template or text in tour main window for the information that you want to see every page and thick page protection check box.

Edited by: Gungor Ozcelebi on Jul 22, 2009 3:21 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's say you have First Page, and Back Page.

Next of First -> Back Page, Next of Back -> First.

You need to keep main window in Back page as well but keep the height very small (says 1mm ).

In the end of main window, have your commond line to goto Back page ( this will make sure you will have back page printed even if your have a few lines in main window )