SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation XXXXX is nonactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am creating MR order from scheduled records of MRU for technically installed device.

the system giving following information: "Installation XXXXX is nonactive"

Message no. EL066

I cant understand why this message is coming?

i am able to create MR order & also enter MR result.

second problem i am facing is that Meter reading enetered in SAP is getting deleted every month. hence Every month person has to enter six month's reading manually.

Does is happening because of above problem

Please help...

Regards,

Chetan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Chetan:

Nonactive status refers to whether an active contract exists for the installation. It is an informational message - some clients will not want to generate MRO for installations without contracts. But it can still be created and reading entered.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Chetan:

Nonactive status refers to whether an active contract exists for the installation. It is an informational message - some clients will not want to generate MRO for installations without contracts. But it can still be created and reading entered.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William Eastman ,

Thanks for reply.

you are correct. that installtion is for check meter. it do not have any contract.

actually my error in second part of my question (eg. meter readinigs are getting deleted every month)

can through some light on the same??

Regards,

chetan

0 Kudos

Chetan:

I would look at your customization - there is no standard function for deleting reading orders after entry other than by user choice via EL37. As I said, the standard technique in that scenario would be to prevent creation of those orders in the first place.

regards,

bill.