SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 Online Grading Web Dynpro

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tina, how are you?

I have a doutb about the delta functionality in EHP4. In the document it mentions an "Online grading user interface", as an alternative to the Java WebDynpro one. But I cannot find which is the name of the new webDynpro. I couldn't find it in the EHP4 release notes. Can you place some information about this new self service user interface?

Thanks

Diego

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Pls check the below which may help you

PIQUIBB_APPR_SELF_SERVICE Appraisal Self Service

PIQUIBB_APPR_SS_INITIAL Online Grading Initial UI

Warm Regards,

Sravan V

I039810
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Please run the web dynpro application configuration "PIQ_APPR_SELF_SERVICE_APP" of the application "PIQUIBB_APPR_SELF_SERVICE_APP". They are found in the package "PMIQ_EXT_IAP".

Thanks and regards,

Shalini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

I have the same problem - EhP4 delivers the PIQUIBB_APPR_SELF_SERVICE_APP.

But within the EhP4 documentation provided by Tina Bach (top of this forum) there is nothing written about it.

Still the Java WebDynpro things within Business Package 1.0

What needs to be done with the Application Configurator?

Where can I get the Business Package HER 1.40 which includes the portal role for students?

kr,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Please right click on the application configuration "PIQ_APPR_SELF_SERVICE_APP" and click on test to run the application.

In this case all the academic offerings corresponding to the appraiser logged on to the system(Could be a Person, external person, student, or any business partner objects) for the current year and session (or any selected year and session) are listed in the UI. This can be run as a standalone application.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Shalini

0 Kudos

Thanks for the comments on this topic in the EHP 4 Delta Overview document. I have added the changes and the updated version is available at the same link in the Knowledge Center now.

Tina