cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process items in a discounted rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our existing is like this: We sell an item at 35usd for our regular customers. Now, an outsiode customer purchased this item at discounted price of 35.00. Price is excluse for that particular customer only. How can we process this in SD? Is it possible to show the regular price and then showing the discount? Or specifying the discount in sales order so that the ampount is sales invoice is at 30usd?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create/copy a Discount Condition type with condition class A ,tick in at changes which can be made with Amount/percent, item condition and value without an access sequence. the condition type will be manual, and put it in your pricing procedure some where after tax condition type. mark this condition type as manual and put account key to it, after that assign the GL account in VKOA T code.

by this way you give discount to your customer which you like to.

Regards

Sanjay

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Create condition records in VK11 for that particular customer and material with proper condition class and try out...

Regards

prs

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very simple. In V/07 for your pricing condition type, have the access sequence for the combination of "Customer / Material with Release status" and save.

Now go to VK11, key in your pricing condition type and execute. System will populate the above combination here. Maintain customer wise selling price and save. Now create a sale order for both the customers and see the condition tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition Type K305 (customer/material with release status) is already existing in V/05. I have checked the excluse box.

But condition type K305 is not existing in VK11. How can i add the said condition type in VK11?

Thank you so much.

Mr. G, its nice to see you again.

Rachelle

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Just goto Transaction VK11 and add that condition type there with the customer/material release status with the particular price and save .

Am sure it will work out.

regards

prs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while maintaining customer master in sales area data try to maintain a price group for internal and external customer and maintian base condition and discount condition in VK11 based on this price group .

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rachelle ,

You can configure your requirement as per your need. However I am not clear with your requirement, I suggest you to go through the wiki section where pricing is explained .

For additional reading you can also go through the

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Do let us know in case of any concern.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain condition record (VK11) for customer specific price.

Regards

Adi