cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billing plan -Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates

I am just creating Quantity contract and trying to activate periodic billing plan.When i select the line item and click the billing plan tab

iam getting following error

"ITEM 000010 CANNOT BE INVOICED ACCORDING TO THE BILLING PLAN"

Can anybody explain me in detail the configuration involved in this so that periodic billing plan works

Thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Please check the item category The Item category for the Item should be TAO for Milestone Billing and WVN Periodic Billing Plan.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx raja.

Can you explain me further more detail what is the item category group to be used all the elements which are to be checked.AS i have read through the books its not clear and understandable.

Item category is KMN

-Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

For the Item Category TAO as per standard the item category group is 0005 which is for partial billing. So whenever you are doing the partial billing by using billing plans the item category group should be 0005 and item category TAO fir milestone and WYN for periodic.

KMN is for quanity contract item category..... also check the setting of billing relevance in VOV7.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the Item category settings in VOV7 . WVN should be the item category for periodic billing.

Regards

prs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Item category settings in VOV7 and check the billing plan type assigned or not.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

please check item category T-code vov7 billing plan type.

please check you have assined your Periodic Billing plan type in billing plan type.

Regards

ADI