cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Invoice Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of preparing Functional Specs. Excise Invoice number should print in Invoice output. Kindly help me writing a logic.

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Excise Invoice is in J_1IEXCHDR-EXNUM

Need the value in Invoice Output , So VBELN - Billing Document

Logic

Select VBRP-VGBEL where VBRP-VBELN EQ Billing document number......( select delivery number)*

Then

Select VBFA-VBELN where VBFA-VBELV EQ VBRP-VGBEL (from above step)

And VBFA-VBTYP_N EQ U....................( Select Proforma Invoice F8 wrt delivery no)

Then

Select J_1IEXCHDR u2013EXNUM where J_1IEXCHDR-RDOC EQ VBFA-VBELN (From above step)

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for your reply..Sorry for the delay. But we are having only Depot sales. So we don't have proforma invoice. Kindly let me know the logic. We have Shipment process also.

Cycle is Order - Del- Shipment - Excise invoice - Commercial invoice.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuama

This is a generalized approach to get table name and field name while preparing FS. if you want excercise invoice number to be printed --goto excercise invoice, press F1 for invoice number field then click on technical help in F1 pop up. There you could find all technical details.

For any field anywhere please use this approach.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for your information. My question here is how to link from invoice to Del and del to excise invoice.

My requirement is EExcise invoice no should print in Invoice output. Kindly help me writing a logic.Pls..

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use VBFA table for any kind of connections. use VBELN and VBELV fields as per your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Sorry to bother you. i tried and i could not able to do it. Please help me writing the total logic.Pls

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav/Rohit,

Kindly help me for the above. pls.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

As i Don't have IDES to test the scenario, please provide me all the T codes and fields you want the logic for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for your reply. Please modify the below logic and send it to me. We are having Depot sales and Shipment also.We don't have proforma invoice process.Kindly find the details below and help me writing the logic.

Logic

Select VBRP-VGBEL where VBRP-VBELN EQ Billing document number*......( select delivery number)

Then

Select VBFA-VBELN where VBFA-VBELV EQ VBRP-VGBEL (from above step)

And VBFA-VBTYP_N EQ U....................( Select Proforma Invoice F8 wrt delivery no)

Then

Select J_1IEXCHDR u2013EXNUM where J_1IEXCHDR-RDOC EQ VBFA-VBELN (From above step)

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pass VBRK-VBELN(commercial invoice) number to VBFA-VBELN and fetch VBELV.

Then pass VBFA-VBELV Excise Invoice in J_1IEXCHDR as EXNUM.

try and revert, as I don't have test data with me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Logic

Billing Doc wrt Delivery No

Excise Invoice wrt Delivery.

So First step

Select VBRP-VGBEL where VBRP-VBELN EQ Billing document number*......( select delivery number from Billing Commercial Invoice)

Then Select Excise Invoice

Select J_1IEXCHDR u2013EXNUM where J_1IEXCHDR-RDOC EQ VBRP-VGBEL.

Check if this works

Rohiit