cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution maanger issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have one query. at my client place the solution manager is integrated with SAP R/3 production client. So the users can diretly create a issue log ticket from the production client. One of the user when try to create a support message from production , he is getting following error.

Error in Local Message System: No authorization to

logon as trusted system (Trust Message was Not

Created

Can anyone help in this. Why this error message is coming. already business partner has been defined in solution manager for this user id .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Authorization objects - S_RFCACL. which has to be maintained in both systems SB, SM1 and SM2 Check is there any changes made in your role in any of the systems.

Maintain the values in that object properly,

2. In tcode SMT1 maintain the trusting and Trusted Releationship

Kind regards

Timm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

r

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have assign the authorization object mentioned to the user in SAP R/3 production client. But still the same message is coming. Do i need to attach then same role in the solution manager also.

Please tell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you setup the trusted RFC's in SMSY correctly?

Are you able to do a remote logon through theses trusted rfc's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the RFC has been maintained. Also the problem is coming for only one user. Rest of the users are able to log in and create support message. Also that one user didnt has the authorization object: S_RFCACL. I have assigned the role to him but still the error message is coming. is there any where in solution manager where i ahve to maintain the authorization. Business partner is also configured in solution manager for that perticular user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you execute the user compare in pfcg?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, user comparison has been done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you find a return code (ST22) for the authorization error?

It usually says (rc=#)