Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel lot and Re-Results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario goes as follows.

I GRN 720 qty and did results recording, made the usage decision and post the stock from QI to Unrestricted. After that I went to the QA12 transaction and cancel the lot with stock still being in the Unrestricted stock. After that i went to the MB1B transaction and tried to post the stock back to the QI by using 322E movement type.

1. when i do that it gives the message "Change the inspection stock of material 1010486 in QM only" why is this happening?

What my requirement is get the stock back to QI and cancel the current results recording and re do the results recording (with different results). Can someone please guide me with the detail steps to do this process?

If my scenario is not clear please let me know

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not cancel the lot & bring back Quantity to QI

This is Std SAP.You have to use User Exit:

QEVA0008 Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

or

SAP note

175842 Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

This will bring back stock from U/R to QI

this is the only solution.

or

you just want to bring back material to QI & then again take RR & UD then

Activate 08 inspection type for material.

go to MB1B-->322 mvt type.

Lot of 08 will be created.

Take RR & UD

But after bringing back to QI through 08 it will not allow you to cancel the original GR (for this SAP not alreasy mensioned)

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kappettu and Sujit,

Thanks alot for the reply. I will try these and revert back.

Regards,

DTD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot post the stock from Un-Restricted to Quality Stock or Vice-Versa when QM View is activated for that material.

If you want to redo the RR, u need to activate '08' inspection type and maintain inspection plan, do the transfer posting, against the generated inspection do the RR and UD.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak