cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation tab in Release overview on the SNC web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The release overview screen on the SNC web UI shows the release header and corresponding release items table.

Depending on the release number selected in the header table, the release item table gets populated.

If release "3" is selected in the header table, and the Display Schedule lines button is clicked, the schedule lines tab in the item table shows data for release "3" and the confirmation data is also for release "3".

Now if release "2" is selected, and Display schedule lines button is clicked, only the schedule line data changes but the confirmation data is for release "3" itself.

Is there any way to refresh the confirmation tab data and show confirmations for the selected release number?

Thanks,

Kshitija

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming you are trying to view the confirmations that were given for the previous release. I had the same issue. In my research I uncovered that by design the Confirmation tab only shows the latest release. I don't have the exact link to the SAP help where I found this, but I did read it in the SAP documentation.

Kevin