Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SOAP adapter

Hi guys,

I have a web services scenario like this: Portal (WebSphere) <-> XI <-> IS-U and I started to create a receiver agreement with a receiver SOAP adapter to put a message on WebSphere portal.

When the IS-U sends a message and XI pick up and put him on WebSphere portal trough receiver SOAP adapter, the message never reach the WebSphere portal, but in sxmb_moni the flag status is ok and it means that the message was delivered successfully.

I tried a little test, I change the web services target address of WebSphere portal to a wrong one and in a new execution, the status flag continues ok and nothing (messages) reach the Portal… It suppose give me a red flag with errors, something like “can’t find target host”, because the target address its wrong!!! Why I receive a flag status ok? …and with an asynchronous scenario it is not supposed receive acknowledge from webservices?

Anyone knows or have an idea about what’s happening??? Why XI tells me that the message was delivered successfully when is not???

Anyone can provide me some transactions to trace SOAP adapter to help me understand what’s really happening.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ricardo.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question