cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card payment does not go on Credit hold..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per our normal procedure whenever a customer makes payment through "Credit Card" it goes on Credit Hold and than someone releases it from VKM1.

Now the problem we are facing is that suppose SO is of $1000 on 22/07/2009 and delivery is for only $600 on this day than as per our normal process the relaeser can only release $600 from VKM1. But this is not happening now, entire amount of $ 1000 is getting released on 22/07/2009 itself.

Kindly suggest how we can restrict this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vk@sap,

In the standard process when you enter payment card details the order should not go on credit hold. VBAP-ABGES will be filled with 1 and the credit check should not be done. When we have an order that will be paid for by credit card all we need to know is if the clearing house (bank/credit card company) will give us the money. The customer's credit limit and history is not important to us if the bank guarantees us they will give us the money.

Is the authorisation being sought for $1000 or $600 in the sales order? Is it just the first schedule line that is being authorised in the sales order? In the standard system you cannot split an authorisation. So if you receive an authorisation for $1000 and only deliver $600 when you go to bill this the entire authorisation is used up. You will need to re-authorise the sales order (transaction VCC1) for the other $400.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can someone please have a look into my query and help me with the possible solutions.

Thanks in advance.