Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SXMB_MONI

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have done simple http to rfc synchronous synchronous scenario in sap xi 3.0 SP09 & now I went to the runtime work bench and in message monitoring I was selected adapter frame work. Then I could see the status is success full from sender to receiver request and receiver to sender response. But when I get selected integrated server option, then I could not see any thing here.

And when I went to sxmb_moni, & selected monitor for processed xml messages.Here also I could not able to see any thing, I could see just no messages available for selection.

And next I went to SXI_MONI, and here also I could not see any thing. It saying that simply no messages available.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to adapter engine successfully processed your messages but the message not able to reach/process integration engine. That is the reason you unable to find message in SXMB_MONI and Messagemonitoring--->Integration server tab also.

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

So when do i can see messages in sxmb_moni. Cant we see successful messages which processed by adapter engine successfully.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

• First do the cache refresh

• Might be your msg colud have stuck into Queue

• Go to SMQ1 and check your OUTBOUND Queue

• And also check your Sender Communication Channel in RWB

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So when do i can see messages in sxmb_moni. Cant we see successful messages which processed by adapter engine 
successfully.

You can see messages in SXMB_MONI only when logging is activated in

SXMB_ADM ---> Integration Engine Configuration ---> Click Configuration

Make sure that you have an enrty for LOGGING and LOGGING_SYNC parameters .... both should have Current Value as 1

Once this is done you can see the messages processed successfully by AE in SXMB_MONI....

Other than the above, I hope you are selecting the time interval correctly to view the messages.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, As you said I have updated in SXMB_ADM, bust still it is not showing any thing.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about TRACE_LEVEL? set it to 2

Once done do a CACHE refresh to have all the changes in sync

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 23, 2009 1:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyotsna,

Did you run the scenario again after setting LOGGING_SYNC = 1 ?

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (0)