cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver Application Server CE7.1 Servlet Timout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

several Servlets, EJBs and WebServices are running on my NetWeaver Application Server CE 7.1. But if I call some of them, I receive a timeout error:

500 Connection timed out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: -5 
Version: 7010 
Component: ICM 
Date/Time: Wed Jul 22 10:37:01 2009  
Module: icxxthr.c 
Line: 4193 
Server: server_CE2_00 
Error Tag: {-} 
Detail: Connection to partner timed out after 600s

How can I set the timeout manually?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the solution: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28JSTSG%29%28Web%29Problems-P102 . But the property "icm/server_port_0" doesn't exists in my profile config file. What can I do?

Thank you!

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thank you! Where can I set the this parameters?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i think there is a misstake. This site seems to be only about error handling. I don't want to handle an error, I just want to prevent an error by increasing the timeout.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/48/7f732201dd2722e10000000a42189d/content.htm

ICM / Web Dispatcher Prioritizing

If parameter icm/HTTP/error_templ_path is not set, the ICM static error page is always returned.

If parameter is set, when error <ERRNAME> occurs, the ICM or Web dispatcher first checks whether file ICMERR<ERRNAME>.html is located in the directory specified byicm/HTTP/error_templ_path, and sends it to the client. If it cannot find this file, it searches for ICMERR<ERRNAME>.shtml and returns it.

In no specific error page can be found, the ICM returns the default error page ICMERR-EDEFAULT.{html,shtml} (as above). If this file also does not exist, the static page is returned.

Regards,

Ravi