cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Modification Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would like to better understand some points in the dynamic modification rule.

Is there a way (transaction) to know at what point we are. I mean if I want to inspect 1 charact. every 10 samples how can I know that the current one is the 6th or the 7th ?

Other point, if I do a modification in my inspection plan, do I have a reset of the count as a result. For few charac. my user changed the DMR and for other charac. he indicated that the rules is the same as the one of another charact instead of precise it for each line.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Maxime

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

T code is

QDL2 ,QDL3: this will give you level & number of inspection lot cleared.

Also Explore QDH2

if I do a modification in my inspection plan, do I have a reset of the count as a result. For few charac. my user changed the DMR and for other charac. he indicated that the rules is the same as the one of another charact instead of precise it for each line.

As I understood you have used Char Based DMR.You have already applied DMR to some char ...now you are changing DMR to some char.

In this case the Newly applied DMR will behave/start form the first stage......while remaining are already suppose in 2 stage they will remain there only.

You need not to rest the DMR for these char.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for you help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tcode QDL3 to know the current level (or stage).

If it is reset due to change in DMR or plan, use tcode QDL1 to set the new required level.

regards