cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point at Operation Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

In inspection plan of a material there are 2 operations.Out of these 2 operations, i want to assign inspection point only for 1 operation.and for 2nd operation i dont want inspection point.but as it is a header level data,i am not able to do it.so how can i do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip

There is no standard solution for this. You can try with exit but i dont the possibility of doint without it

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Operation overview Under Qaulity MgtInspection point Maintain either of the following for 1 operation

Variant 1: Quantity, Valuation, and Cofirmation (production)

or Variant 1: Quantity, Valuation, and Cofirmation (production)

for 2nd operation ....Inspection point will be there but screen will not be called.

Variant 4: Automatic Valuation Based on Inspection Point Definition

The valuation screen for the inspection point is not called up after the inspection characteristics have been closed.

I hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

Actually I dont want any Inspection point for operation 2.As per your suggestion,there will not be valuation screen but initially it will ask for identification.that is also not required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot avoid the pop-up to select the Operation while doing Results Recording. If you have mentioned Control Key for which Insp. Char. Required indicator is marked, that particular operation is identified as Quality related Operation in the Pop-Up.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then by std method it is very difficult to achieve.This may need some enhancement in QP01/QE11/QF01.

Here you have to make sure that for which operation you don't want Inspection point even if you have maintained in header of QP01.How will you differeciate this operation from other.

May be you can try user exit :QAPP0001

The user exit EXIT_SAPLQAPP_001 is called from module QAPP_IP_CREATE_1.

This module is run through when you go into the create, change and

display transactions for the results recordings. This is independent of

whether the inspection point data screen is called up at a later time.

Regards

Sujit