cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF a company having 3 comp code with 3 sales organisation.Then please give me the solution how many types of sales order document type I will define for each sales organization wise (EX-ZOR1/ZOR2/ZOR3OR I will define only ZOR1 & assign 3 sales organisation.Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This depends upon your senario , if same procedure is followed for all the three sales organization then you can create one order type and , but if you procdure varies from org to org then you have to create seperate document type .

in transaction code OVAZ , we will assign our sales organization and division to our order type.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define one sales organisation per process and assign this to as many sales organisations.

goto transaction code OVAZ and check the settings, you will come to know

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only one document type can serve your purpose...but it depends on your business. Better consult your client how they want their business to configure.

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If one document type I will define then how in billing I will differentiate according to 3 sales organisation wise & how I will differentiate sales register Report according to sales organisation wise.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Miku.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Miku,

what differentiation you want? I mean the document type doesnt have control over your sales area, rather it controls the documents. So say if you have one order type ZOR and 3 sales organization, say A, B and C then when you will create Sales order then use ZOR for the three and you can get all the data from filtering these based on Sales Organization.

Again in Billing you can do the filteration based on either Payer or Sales area.

Thanks,

Raja