cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting the usage of iviews and Pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I refered the weblog called "<b>Restricting the usage of iviews and pages"</b> using the following link, https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3365. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

I followed the same procedure which is specified in the weblog but when i add the particular iview to the Desktop innerpage and i tried to refresh the corresponding desktop, it is giving an error called page could not create an iview.

If anybody of u done it already please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

sireesha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I tried adding the iView to the desktop innerpage and it works fine. Refreshing doesn't give any error. What exactly did u do? Did u run the application and checked if there is no error in that? If it works fine, then u can create iView from the par. Then Open Defaultframeworkpage and open the desktop innerpage. Make sure u have closed the iView u created and then try adding the iView to the page.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

When i try to run the application it is giving the following error.

<b>Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : N/A

Component Name : N/A

com/sapportals/portal/htmlb/page/PageProcessorComponent.

Exception id: 09:32_05/05/06_0006_94105150

See the details for the exception ID in the log file</b>

Here i am putting my source code, please go through it and let me know any changes are required in the source file.

public class RoleRestriciton extends PageProcessorComponent {

public DynPage getPage() {

return new RoleRestricitonDynPage();

}

public static class RoleRestricitonDynPage extends DynPage {

/**

• Initialization code executed once per user.

*/

public void addRole() {

IRole irole;

IUser user;

IRoleFactory irolefactory = UMFactory.getRoleFactory();

IUserFactory userfactory = UMFactory.getUserFactory();

IPortalComponentResponse response =(IPortalComponentResponse) this.getResponse();

Iterator roleiterator;

try {

user = userfactory.getUserByLogonID("bsireesha");

irole = irolefactory.getRoleByUniqueName("MyTestRole");

irolefactory.addUserToRole(user.getUniqueID(), irole.getUniqueID());

} catch (UMException e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}

}

public void removeRole() {

IRole irole;

IUser user;

IPortalComponentResponse response =(IPortalComponentResponse) this.getResponse();

Iterator roleiterator;

try {

user = userfactory.getUserByLogonID("bsireesha");

irole = irolefactory.getRoleByUniqueName("MyTestRole");

irolefactory.removeUserFromRole(user.getUniqueID(), irole.getUniqueID());

e.printStackTrace();

}

}

public boolean checkMyTime() {

Date sysDate= new Date();

if(sysDate.getHours() >= 13 && sysDate.getHours() <= 15){

return true;

}

else{

return false;

}

}

public void doInitialization() {

}

public void doProcessAfterInput() throws PageException {

}

public void doProcessBeforeOutput() throws PageException {

//Form myForm = this.getForm(); // get the form from DynPage

boolean inTime;

int FlagLock=1;

inTime = checkMyTime();

if(inTime && FlagLock == 1)

{

removeRole();

FlagLock = 0;

}

else{

addRole();

FlagLock = 1;

}

// create your GUI here....

}

}

}

Regards,

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I tried your code. It is working fine for me. Anyway, check the log file. Give details about the logged error so that actual problem can be found.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Can you just put here the output ur getting if u run the code which I have given, I haven't put any gui based code in that, so what output it can show if we run it directly. Can u please explain me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I have an userid called testuser in my server havin content admin role. I tried removing the role between 12 to 1pm and it works. If the code is run between this time, the role is removed. U can check this by loggin in between this time with that userid.

For getting some response output, I have added 2 lines in the code. If u run the code from ur portalapp.xml, then the output is

Time valid for removing the role

and the role is removed. Check this code.

import java.util.Iterator;

import java.util.Date;

import com.sap.security.api.IRole;

import com.sap.security.api.IRoleFactory;

import com.sap.security.api.IUser;

import com.sap.security.api.IUserFactory;

import com.sap.security.api.UMException;

import com.sap.security.api.UMFactory;

import com.sapportals.htmlb.page.DynPage;

import com.sapportals.htmlb.page.PageException;

import com.sapportals.portal.htmlb.page.PageProcessorComponent;

import com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.IPortalComponentResponse;

import com.sapportals.htmlb.*;

import com.sapportals.htmlb.enum.*;

public class RoleRestriciton extends PageProcessorComponent {

public DynPage getPage() {

return new RoleRestricitonDynPage();

}

public static class RoleRestricitonDynPage extends DynPage {

/**

• Initialization code executed once per user.

*/

public void addRole() {

IRole irole;

IUser user;

Iterator roleiterator;

try {

user = userfactory.getUserByLogonID("testuser");

irole = irolefactory.getRoleByUniqueName("content_admin_role");

irolefactory.addUserToRole(user.getUniqueID(), irole.getUniqueID());

e.printStackTrace();

}

}

public void removeRole() {

IRole irole;

IUser user;

Iterator roleiterator;

try {

user = userfactory.getUserByLogonID("testuser");

irole = irolefactory.getRoleByUniqueName("content_admin_role");

irolefactory.removeUserFromRole(user.getUniqueID(), irole.getUniqueID());

e.printStackTrace();

}

}

public boolean checkMyTime() {

Date sysDate= new Date();

IPortalComponentResponse response = (IPortalComponentResponse)this.getResponse();

if(sysDate.getHours() >= 12 && sysDate.getHours() <= 13){

response.write("Time valid for removing the role");

return true;

}

else{

response.write("Time invalid now for removing the role");

return false;

}

}

public void doInitialization() {

}

public void doProcessAfterInput() throws PageException {

}

public void doProcessBeforeOutput() throws PageException {

//Form myForm = this.getForm(); // get the form from DynPage

boolean inTime;

int FlagLock=1;

inTime = checkMyTime();

if(inTime && FlagLock == 1)

{

removeRole();

FlagLock = 0;

}

else{

addRole();

FlagLock = 1;

}

// create your GUI here....

}

}

}

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

I tried with your code, again i am getting the same error, which have given u previously,

could u please tell me how to get the logfile for this.so that i can post you the log file.

and one more thing is, in your code u didnot declare the variable called, inTime and FlagLock so i added the following lines in the PBO part. Please go through it once.

boolean inTime;

int FlagLock=1;

Thanks & Regards,

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I have declared those two lines. See clearly.

Don't keep changing the old code itself. U can create a new project and paste the code there and check.

For the log file, goto

System Admin -> Support -> Portal runtime -> Log viewer

Put the exception id in the search box and click search. It will give u the file in which exception has been logged. Check the last part of the file.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Here i am putting the log file, please go through it.

ID:01:06_05/05/06_0013_94105150

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentException: Error in init method

Component : RoleRestriction.RoleRestriciton

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentContext.init(PortalComponentContext.java:251)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentContextItem.refresh(PortalComponentContextItem.java:267)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentContextItem.getContext(PortalComponentContextItem.java:312)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentRequest.getComponentContext(PortalComponentRequest.java:385)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.PortalRequest.getRootContext(PortalRequest.java:435)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.runRequestCycle(PortalRequestManager.java:607)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.ServletConnection.handleRequest(ServletConnection.java:232)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$doService.run(Dispatcher.java:522)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.service(Dispatcher.java:405)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.servlet.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java:153)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:385)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:340)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:821)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentInstantiationException: Could not instantiate implementation class com.obt.practice.RoleRestriciton of Portal Component RoleRestriction.RoleRestriciton because: Linkage error while loading implementation class

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItemFacade.getInstanceInternal(PortalComponentItemFacade.java:234)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItemFacade.getComponentInstance(PortalComponentItemFacade.java:160)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItem.getComponentInstance(PortalComponentItem.java:732)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentContext.getComponent(PortalComponentContext.java:103)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentContext.init(PortalComponentContext.java:242)

... 26 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sapportals/portal/htmlb/page/PageProcessorComponent

-

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [com.sapportals.portal.prt.util.ApplicationClassLoader@60feb4]

Parent loader name: [com.sapportals.portal.prt.util.ApplicationClassLoader@1adb94f]

No references !

No resources !

-

The error occurred while trying to load "com.obt.practice.RoleRestriciton".

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.load.ReferencedLoader.loadClass(ReferencedLoader.java:328)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:219)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentItemFacade.getInstanceInternal(PortalComponentItemFacade.java:228)

... 30 more

Thanks.

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I think some link is missing while loading the class. I suggest u create a new project and try this code. That will definitely work. Also try restarting the server.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

I tried all the ways but it is not working, and one more thing what i found is, i tried by removing all the code and just added a single control to the form, even for that also it is giving the error. i couldn't execute the even a single line of code in a Dynpage. The Exception is common to all the same error it is showing in the trace file.

Do u have any idea abt this type of error?

Regards,

Sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

I am not sure of the cause of this error. It may be the problem with the NWDS installation itself. Try to reinstall Developer Studio and code.

Reward points for helpful answers.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

i've added the iview to the desktop innerpage and if i run my portal applicaiton the corresponding roles is removing/adding based on the time. but automatically it is not removing/adding the role to the user.if i run my application independently only the changes are reflecting in the user.

Thanks & Regards,

sireesha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sireesha,

U need not run the application independently. When u add that iView to the desktop innerpage itself, it will run automatically (whenever the defaultframeworkpage is getting loaded). Have u added the iView properly? If so, it should work. I have tried. Otherwise, try adding that iView in the defaultframework page itself(at the first level)without going inside desktop innnerpage and adding it. Hope that helps.

Regards,

Harini S

Answers (0)