cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error Deficit of PU IR quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

W hen i tried to post goods reversal (102 MVMT) the error "Deficit of PU IR quantity xxxxxxx" coming

Could you please suggest what is the cause

Regards

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member329706
Active Contributor

Hi ,

Please check whether you had Invoiced teh document if so first reverse the document through MR8M and then try to cancel the GRN document ........

regards,

patil

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member789172
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs when the goods are entered and the user has already processed the MIRO.

you can cancel MIRO then cancel MIGO.

To check whether the stock has decreased or not in t-code: mb51.

Hope it helps~

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there,
Thanks for your answer! Please note though, that unfortunately, the member that asked the question is meanwhile a Former Member and hence won't receive your answer anymore. Surely, others that will land on this question will hopefully benefit from your answer.
Thank you for your contribution!

0 Kudos

Hello Canopus,

I have the same message with warning instead of error, We want to have hard control on the GR IR quantity, Could you please advise how can I change this message into an "error", thank you.

former_member789172
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

I have solved this error a long time ago, I forgot if it was a warning or an error. If you want to know more details about the error/warning, you can block the error/warning line then press detail on the SAP toolbar.

Hope it helps~

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the quantity of GR

younare getting the error because GR quanity is less than the reversal quantity . Check the stock in MMBE i think you have issue the material against the same gr

also check MB51 are are the doc with MVT you have created for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check the stock type from which you are doing reversal. Ex. from Quality inspection or Unrestricted stocl. Make sure in which stock quantity available. Try to reverse the stock from available stock type.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock was account assignment category K (cost center) and GR posted to unrestricted stock only

please suggest

Former Member

HI,

Check your PO has invoiced or not, if the PO invoiced, the GR can not reversal until you reversal the invoice.

BR...