Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : MCTI authorization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

T. Code --> MCTI

In the selection screen for the sales employee analysis and for the standard analyses for self-defined info structures of the sales information system, the search help (F4 help) for characteristic 'Sales employee' is missing.

When i set the authorization check with all branches after only i am getting this kind of error. Hence i give Full auth. Profile SAP_ALL and SAP_New to assign users they show all info about sales employee details.

what can i do...

Regards

kesav

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please perform the trace on the particular selection and see what authorization checks are missing. You can also try with SU53.

Regards,

Gowrinadh Challagundla

0 Kudos

Hi,

again I will create separate role for this MCTI t.code but again got same problem. If i gave full authorization to user we can get result.

Regards

kesavan

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to reproduce this issue in dev and quality sytems, however no luck. its the same result with or with out sap_all.

Since you are suspecting that the authorization problem, please do as below.

1. Assign sap-all to user, start trace for authorization checks on the particular user

2. and execute transaction MCTI and search for "Sales employee"

3. Now stop the trace and analyze the authorization checks and assign the same authorization to the user.

it might solve the issue.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesav,

Take ST01 authorization trace. This will show you the missing authorization details for the activity.

But please note, the issue may not be an authorization issue..

So first check with the functional team team whether there is any functional issue for the activity.. If it is Ok from functional team, then go for adding higher authorization as per missing object of trace result to solve the issue.

Regards,

Sandip Maiti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thru My friend solved