Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sneak Preview for MI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am new to MI

I just wanted to know whether I can use sneak preview EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1for any MI developments

If yes then apart from the installation of the sneak preview what additional softwares I need to install on my PC for the purpose of development and deployment of applications

Regards

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of SAP NW Mobile do you use, the full version or the trial version?

The trial version does not allow to synchronize data so you don't need a backend if you use the trial version.

If you use the full version of Mobile, you should be able to use SAP NW CE 7.1 sneak preview with it and you will need additional software as described in the documentation : [Configuring the Development Workstation (for Laptops)|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8f/0b674240449c60e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm] or [Configuring the Development Workstation (for Handhelds)|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8f/0b674240449c60e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm].

Regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pierre DOMINIQUE

I have still some questions

I have successfully installed CE EHP1 7.1 in my PC and i want to go ahead and do some developments in Mobile Infrastructure like creating a application for windows mobile

I have also installed Mobile Client 7.1 on my PC (dont know whether it will help for development or not?)

I want to develop some applicatioin and deploy it

Is it possible with this environment I can develop and deploy some mobile applications?

and the link you gave me to configure the development for workstation is not specific link can you please give me some specific link to that?

Thanks

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use the full version of SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1?

The second link I gave you explains how to configure your workstation for handhelds (i.e Windows Mobile) applications.

Regards,

Pierre

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please refer the following link

Regards

Manohar