cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background color of message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am displaying messages in my screen. This message is inside a container. Am using wizard for displaying this message. Whenever the message comes, the background of the message is WHITE. But it should be blue (same as the background color of the webapplication). Please provide me a solution. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raja_narayanan2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

You can change the background color of the message area,...

first you should use a Message Area UI element in your transparent container, But the layout should be Matrix layout

Set the property of the Message area as below.

"cellBackgroundDesign = Fill1 or Fill2 or Fill3"

Hope this will help u

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This message is inside a container.
Which is the container that you are using ? If you have placed the message area uielement within a Transparent container, you can fill background color of the Transparent Container. Regards, Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

Yes. It is inside transparent container. But when i change the property 'cellBackgroundDesign' of transparent container, then too am facing the same issue. The back ground of transparent container is changing but not the message area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Set cellBackgroundDesign property of the MessageArea to fill2. Regards, Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja / Radhika,

When i do the above change for message area, only the container background is changing. The message is still having the white background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. Did you manage to get the message area colour to be anything other than white?

Thanks,

Jameel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem for us was with the internet explorer patch.

To cross check it just copy the link of your screen and run it in mozilla firefox.

It should work. If this is the problem, you have check the IE browser patches.

Please do inform me of what ever happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. I did try it in a different browser but was coming up with the same result.

Unfortunately, even if it was the IE patch issue, the company laptops aren't all running the same version of IE yet.

We just went ahead with the white message area. I guess it helps the messages to stand out, haha.

Thanks again,

Jameel