cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode problem in Sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to insert barcode in four fields of a table in sapscript layout.When i am trying to insert the barcode its coming more than 5 cm in width for one field.Can i create my own barcode in Sapscript with less width.is there any other option to solve this problem.

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I think you can change the barcode width by changing the font of the character.

I think styles can be created using the t-code <b>SE72</b>.

Regards,

SP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a barcode in this way:

Check Transaction SE73.Click on System Bar Code Change.There are various types of barcodes already defined by SAP so you can use them or create one of your own. Say we use the BC_EANH. It has the following attributes.

BC_EANH EAN 128, n.txt,h=13mm 01 40 9,00 CM 1,30 CM 000

height width etc.

Now go to the script. Create a Character format and in the barcode put this name.

in the script <c1>&Barcode_number</>. and your barcode will be seen in the printview.

Also check out Transaction so10 and see script SAPSCRIPT-BARCODETEST.

Give a print on the dot matric printer which u have. If it doesnt print, check the printer type and other settings.

or else Go to this site and enter your printer model and hit submit.

http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/resource_library/manuals.html

In this list, there should be a ZPLII programmer's guide.

also just check this link...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can alter the height and width of the barcode through SE73 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

I can change the existing barcode in the transaction SE73 but i am not able to create my own barcode with my own specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukesh,

We can help you with this if you are not averse to consideration of a middleware application. Visit our website at www.loftware.com or drop me an e-mail with your contact information at jjohnson@loftware.com.

Thanks,

Joel