cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

org. value sync job in ERM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Scenario: Our backend system consist HR component, but we do not use it and therefore do not want to implement the HR RTA

So my question is, Is it possible to skip the HR contents for the org. value sync job in ERM? As we encounter error when running the report, and if possible, we would like to skip the HR contents which is not neccessary for our environment.

Appreciate any feedback for this, thank you in advance.

regards,

weihow

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

"Regarding the ORG value sync job, you can customize it to not to pick any specific type of data. It will pick all the ORG value related data in your system."

What do you mean by the above statement actually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wei,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding here. I wanted to write that there is no way we could customize the jobs to pick or not pick any specific type of data. We can not customize this job.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

How do you customize the job? I do not see any option which i can exclude the type of datas, can please advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wei,

There is no way as such with which you could customize the job.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wei,

If your system has SAP_HR component installed then you must install the VIRSAHR component for GRC as well. Reason being that there are some function modules which are there specifically for system with SAP HR component installed. If SAP HR is there then GRC applications will use the functions available in VIRSAHR component for activities. If you do not install them then this can lead to problems. You can refer to SAP Note 1086823 which confirms this.

Regarding the ORG value sync job, you can customize it to not to pick any specific type of data. It will pick all the ORG value related data in your system.

Regards,

Varun