cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load the DCs and SCs into NWDI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!

I have a list of DCs and SCs that the developers gave me and they want these DCs and SCs loaded into the NWDI for code move. Could anybody tell me how to load these into NWDI and where do I load them from?

Thanks much for your help

Shikha S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to add the SCs you want to work with to the track.

import the configuration in NWDS and work with them as you do for any other SCs.

take help of you rbasis consultant for creating track.

you can go through this link for track creation.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/c0b1f2c8-54e0-2910-9ab3-b85f15093655

Regards,

Satya.

Edited by: Satya on Jul 22, 2009 9:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Thank you for your response. Now after importing the SCs into NWDS, how do I import the DCs?

Please help me with this?

thanks.

Shikha Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Take help of basis consultant and get the SCs in to check -in tab of CMS web UI,

there check in those SCs in check in tab and then they will be put in dev queue there, import them.

once you do this successfully,

import the configuration in NWds and you will be able to see the DCs under the SCs.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

Thank you for your information. It was really helpful. I got the help from the basis team to get the SC imported successfully. I then went to the NWDS to import the configuration. However, when I am trying to import the configuration, I am getting the error

Getting Input stream failed "HTTP response "Unauthorized" from CMS server..... " When I checked the details of the popup error, I see the below info:

"com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: HTTP response "Unauthorized" from CMS server ................."

Could you please let me know, what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Shikha S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

this is because of the authorization problem

you must have NWDI developer and NWDI Admin roles assigned to your user.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I could get the SC imported successfully into NWDS. However, I do not see any existing DCs under it. These DCs do exist in the old NWDI. Now, how do I move the existing DCs to the new NWDI?

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks.

Shikha Swaroop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check SAP note 790922

Regards,

Satya.