Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass sending (email attachments)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

I am working on sending payslips as email attachment to respective employees in a single shot. The standard program that generates the payslip is HINCALC0. When you execute this program and enter the required field values, you will be able to see the payslip. Now, this payslip can be sent as attachment using standard menu option, List-->Send. You will have to enter the email address of the receipient. This is fine if you want to send email to one or two individuals, but, if you want to send this as email attachment to 1000 odd employees, then, what is to be done? I thought of writing a BDC, but, I am unable to record the whole thing. Any other suggestions???

Thaks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

have all your email address in an internal table and loop through it for sending the email as many no of times as you want..

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

look at OSS-Note 190669. It describes how to start a report via ABAP, get its listoutput and save it in local file or send it via email.

All you have to do is to do a loop with all needed employeenumbers and to "submit report / send email" for every single number.

Herbert