cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date in Scehduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How the system calculate the delivery date in scheduling ?

My issue is :

I have enough quantity in stock.

When I create an order type OR (TAN, CN), the system check that there is enough stock and calculate the date of today. It's good.

But, when I change and i create an order type KB (KBN, E0), the system check the availability and give automaticaly the date of tomorrow. however, the stock is available. Also, when i change the date of today, the system block and say that there is 0 in stocks. So i can't create a delivery for today.

How can I make resolve this issue and make it work like in the type OR.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material availability date is calculated with following points.

Pick pack time + transportation planning time + loading time + transit time.

If you have maintained any of this setting then it will effect material availability date.

You can check this by going to schedule line in the order.

Now click on the shipping button it will show different dates which I mention above.

If you find any difference in dates then your material availability date will be change.

To remove or change the setting of these dates do following procedure.

Go to 0VTC over here you define the routes so select your route.

In this check the value in the Transitdur and TransLdTm column.

If there is any setting then change it as per your requirement.

Now go to IMG u2013 Enterprise Structure u2013 Definition u2013 Logistic Executive u2013 Define, copy, shipping point. Define Shipping point click on that.

Over here select your shipping point and click on detail.

Over here you can change Loading time and pick pack time.

Just do this changes and again create your sales and see the difference.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check If the Loading time is maintained in the shipping point and check if the transportation lead time ans transit time are maintained for the route coreesponding. First docuble click on the schedule lines of the order and click on the shipping in that and see whats the material availabaility date. If its showing todays date ,then you have to check the above. System also checks for the picking /packing time(Maintained in shipping point). The date confirmation also depends on the customer goods recieveing hours (Maintained in customer master general data). For eg If the customer accepts goods only at 8 am in the morning and If you raise an order at 9 am system automatically proposes the date tomorrow. You please check the goods receieving hours maintained in the customer master unloading points maintained in the master data. Once you check all the above you will get an idea. If the delivery scheduling and the transportation shceduling is active, above factors in to consideration along with the material availability.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Sales Document type - Scheduling Over view by using T.code: OVLY there you will find Delivery Scheduling X and

Transportation scheduling has selected becoz of that tick stock not confirming if you want to confirm stock same day for that

document type KB remove tick from Transportation scheduling it will calculate Transportation lead time and Transit time.

It will help you, If not let me know.

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto OVLY and whether any scheduling is been assigned for sales order type KB

regards

senya