Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to SOAP Async - Sync - stuck @ bpm bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

i'm implementing an SAP -

Idoc / Async ---> PI -

> Soap / Sync communication, the idea is that i update the Idoc Status back on erp using and status idoc, i got the whole scenenario working but the Async - Sync bridge part with the status idoc, i've been reading a lot but i cant seem to find a good tutorial that helps me implement the bridge, i found this tutorial :

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without%20BPM%29

do you guys think i can make a workround so i dont have to do a bridge, because performance is a BIG issue on this scenario and i've read that BPM degrades performance,

Thanks in advance for all the input ill get

Best Regards,

Roberto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>i've read that BPM degrades performance

BPM does not degrades performance to such a extent that we can't even use it:)

In your case,there is no way other than BPM(until and ofcourse you want to use File instead of IDOC on sender).

Where exactly are you stuck in BPM?

if you need design,there is a blog File-RFC-File via BPM.

your design should be very similar to the BPM used in that blog.

Thanks

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jul 21, 2009 2:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input, although i've been looking on the Blogs and Forums and i cant seem to find a suitable tutorial, all the scenarions are Sync- Async, and the File to File that i found involves more than 2 systems, if anyone can point me in the right direction ill be grateful!

Roberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Idoc doesnot support the synchrnous call. What you can do is send an ALEAUD IDOCs back as response. Please see this document for this:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b...

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Also search in SDN for ALEAUD and you may get some more information.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (0)