cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a query related to sales reports. I have been asked to create a report that could indicate the differences between the order qty's vs the confirm qty's so that Sales Deparment can know what is left to confirm and then to be invoiced.

Using table joins in SQ02 and adding fields (from sales tables) I have been able to run a report that consider columns with order and columns with confirm quantities and this is the point where the problem comes up. I can not play with this columns not make sums or subtracts because there are lines with order qtys, and there are other lines with confirm qtys.

Usually in this plant the required delivery date per item varies from the material availability date causing the creation of multiple line items per order line item on the procurement tab.

Example:

Order Quantity: 20 (VBAP-KWMENG)

required delivery date: 07/01/09

Confirm Quantity: 15 (VBEP-BMENG)

material availability date: 07/10/09

Confirm Quantity: 5 (VBEP-BMENG)

material availability date: 07/12/09

then three line items in Procurement Tab are created:

Confirmed Quantity material availability date (mat. av. dt.)

0 07/01/09 - required delivery date

15 07/10/09

5 07/12/09

If the Req. deliv date varies from the confirm date then another item line is created just under the order quantity in the procurement tab causing problems in the way I have configured my query asn I mentioned below

Question:

Is there any way that I can have just one line item per order qty considering also the confirm qty if the dates are different from each other?

Is there any other way that I can create the query? I could no find an order quantity in table VBEP

I would apreciate you help and assistance

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar requirements in the past.

I could not do it using ABAP query as it looked some coding has to be added in the query.

So I used VA05 report, which is standard SAP report.

In order to acheive the results in the display, I implemented OSS note 37871 u2013 List display of open sales documents.

Once this note is implemented, in the output display you can find the order quantity, confirmed quanatity and open quantity.

However, depending on whether the sales order is partially delivered or only confirmed at schedule line level or not confirmed, the system displays the open quantity. I suggested my user to download the report and manipulate in Excel. They are satisfied with the report.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick assistance.

I have made some research on your interesting idea and then these questions just show up:

1. How far can I manipulate the standard report?

2. I would like to add up a few more columns per customer's reqs, did you have the same issue? if so, how did you manage it?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sorry to bother you but I tried to apply the note 37871 into release 500 but it did not work...do you know if I have to do some manually changes before the application? if not, do you know if there is another note that I can use?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sorry to bother you but I tried to apply the note 37871 into release 500 but it did not work...do you know if I have to do some manually changes before the application? if not, do you know if there is another note that I can use?

Thanks a lot