Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting the Expenses of Free Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SD Gurus

I have some doubt in SD-Module.

We have Trading Business, in that the Trade offers ie 100+10 Like that.... is presently posting in VPRS - Cogs (During PGI) only. But finance wants to post the values of trade offers (10 pcs) to Marketting expenses (During Bill Release to Finance), Presently during Bill release these trade offers are not considered for pricing.

According to my Current setting Free Goods Item Category is marked as Statistically. So it not posting my PR00 Conditions in Accounts.

Any help on this subject will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have maintained all setting for Free goods. System is not posting any values @ time of Invoice in accounts as my free goods Item category is statistical. If I remove this setting then I have to maintain the PR00 - Base Condition (Mandaotry) which will post amount in Sales Domestic G/L Account.

Any alternative solution?

Regards

Vishal

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls set manual indicator also in pricing procedure for free goods condition type with proper settings in VKOA then it is possible to post these entries to marketing expenses.

Regards,

Pasapula.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You need to maintain the settings for G/L account which is relevant for marketing expenses and maintain the etries in VKOA to post the trading values.Also make sure that your free goods item category should back to free goods .Hope you have maintained all other required settings for free goods.

Regards,

Sash.