cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some issues after client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've done a remote client copy from a PRD client to DEV system using profile SAP_ALL. When I check the logs the client copy finished successfully

However PM module users have issues with the new DEV client ie it is giving errors when conducting tests eg problems when creating new orders etc. A previous remote client copy omitted some PM module tables and a reverse transport might be required to move the tables from the source client (in PRD) to the target client (in DEV)

Is it possible to do a reverse transport ? if so how do I go about it ?

One of the ABAPER's has pointed out that "program SAPLCOIH " ie 101 -- Number is different in the two clients therefore an object comparsion might be nessesary or we copy the program from client 000 in DEV to the new client

How do I do I move the program with local transport from DEV client 000 to the new DEV client ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
However PM module users have issues with the new DEV client ie it is giving errors when conducting tests eg problems when creating new orders etc. A previous remote client copy omitted some PM module tables and a reverse transport might be required to move the tables from the source client (in PRD) to the target client (in DEV)

Is it possible to do a reverse transport ? if so how do I go about it ?

I am not sure why you are calling this activity as a reverse transport but you can do the remote client copy once again or transport the tables.

How do I do I move the program with local transport from DEV client 000 to the new DEV client ?

Have you thought about transport of copies.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/57/38e1a94eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks