cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE crashes when a Drop Down is selected in a Adobe PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Adobe forms in a Web Dyn pro application, we are facing a strange problem:

when we open a PDF and try to select a Drop Down [say DD1], IE is CRASHNG DOWN [Browser gets closed].

This happens only when we try to select a value from a particular Drop Down [say DD1].

This happens only in QUALITY Environment and working fine in DEV and PROD Environments.

If we do not touch the Drop Down DD1 and select the values from other Drop Downs [DD2.etc] we are able to get the values and its working fine. Please help me.

Thank you,

Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any values to select from in this DD in QA system?

How do u populate the DD?

Is the field mandatory?

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are populating the Drop Down, we are populating the values using "ModifiableSimpleValueSet". This is a required filed too.

Thanks& regards

-

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see the values in the DD or as soon as you open it IE crashes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad Levy,

We are not assigning any default value to the Dorp Down, so values are not visible.

I tried chaging the Drop Down to Input filed and tab sequence is fine now. I am planning to create a Drop Down again and assign the same attributes and try.

Thanks & Regards

-

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the same using Browser: google CHROME, browser did'nt crashed but shows an Error:

"The follwoing plug-in has crashed: Adobe Acrobat" this may help.

Thank & Regards

-

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have solved the issue, the problem was with the Data, for which PDf was not supporting. So PDF is crashed. We changed the data and it solved now. I think if we make some changes in PDF even will solve the problem Thank you for all your help,

Thanks & regards

-

Nagaraju