cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go into a Query Template and click on the "SQL Query Details" I get the following pop-up warning.

oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement

I select ok on the warning box and none of the tables show up in the Available table list. This Query template has been working for months and I have made no changes to it. I have asked the DBA if they have made any changes to the DB and they claim they have not. Does anyone know what this error/warning is or have any idea of any logs I could research on the MII platform to get more details?

Thanks

Skip Ford

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

New information. In the XID and the XIQ environments I cannot do tablelists. In the MIP environment I can. So I tried connecting the production databases up to the MIQ environment and I still cannot do a tablelist to that database, which works perfectly in the MIP environment.

I also get the following error in MIQ, which is a little different then MID.

Insufficient permissions for getting SLD access information. You can add permissions for your application via the SLD service in the 'Visual Administrator'.

Thanks

Skip Ford

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked with the DBA. They are able to see the tablelist when they use other tools withthe same use account.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Skip Ford

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check that already. I also deleted it, and re-deployed it.

I can actually run the QT and get back results from the query. It is just the tablelist that is failing.

Thanks

Skip Ford

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From my past experiences with Oracle the database permissions for MII to get a list of tables from the db is different than the permissions for running a specific query against tables/views in a schema.

Perhaps your Oracle DBA can check the permissions for the MII Data Server user you have configured and see why the normal call that the WB is making for the TableList request (either directly or in conjunction with the WB) and if it's related to a recent permission change. This might make sense why it worked before but doesn't work now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error from the trace logs...

application [XMII] Cannot send an HTTP error response [500 Application error occurred during request processing. (details: com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement)].

The error is: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebIOException: The stream is closed.

Exception id: [0050569D6ACD006A0000010C000023D300046F4B653C90D7]

I could not find anything on the SDN regarding this message, so I may need to open up an OSS note.

Thanks

Skip Ford

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you reconfirm the JDBC Driver upload / deploy status from the configuration page of the Menu.jsp?

Do you actually have a DB connection available when you check the data server status?

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running a TableList query test from the general tab and checking the logs to see the associated error traces.

The query details tab will attempt to use the essence behind TableList and ColumnList mode queries (ColumnList uses the parameter Group for the name of the table or view).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where would i find the error traces.

I have created a new QT with a tablelist and I get the same error.

Thanks

Skip Ford

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The NetWeaver error trace logs.