cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Cycle Without Stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How to Process Or->Del-> Invoice Without maintaining Stock in plant.

i have put Availability Check as KP, What else i need to MAINTAIN???

Note:-Item is Relevent for Delivery & Pricing.

Reg.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.In tcode OMJ1 you have to activate the negative stocks at both plant level and the storage locations for that plant where all you want to activate

2.In MMR there are two places negative stocks has to be activated

a.In sales general plant data

b.Plant data/stor 2 data

Plus the OMSY settings)

In T Code OMSY, Tick the box "ABp" (Allow Back Posting) for your Company Code, so that you can control postings in the closed period.

Without stocks you can deliver do PGI and do billing with a normal price provided the above mentioned settings are maintained

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnathan Raja,

Thanks its working fine.But tell me what are the impacts by doing this???

One more question.i want to assign Serial no to material without maintaining Stock is it possible????

I have Assigned Serial No Profile to Material in MM02.

Reg.

Amol

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/a5/63313343a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

This link explains you about negative stocks

It is purely a business decision from the client whether they want to activate this functionality or not

It is the nature of the business which demands this In my experience manufacturing process clients are against this and Trading business require this like Retail

The thing to be understood is SAP allows stocks to go in minus

Negative stocks with serial numbers is new to me But i think it is possible That R & D you can try

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

For complete details about Negative stock please refer

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/mm/how-to-use-negative-stocks-and-its-purpose.htm

Regarding serial number--

Just think you dont have stock and you are posting in negative stock, then how can you assign the serial number? In my point of view without stock its not possible, as serial numbers are material Specific.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For more info abt negative stocks chek this thread

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In schedule line category remove the movement type and uncheck movement type ,for a particular sales order in procurement tab we will find the reuirement tab and copy that requrement type and goto T-code OVZG and uncheck availability check and requirement tab .

Please let me know if u still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar