cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installtions for SRM for handhelds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SRM sales for mobiles and very new to it.Can anybody tell me about the prerequisites for the SRM installation on handheld devices. Do I need any front end components specifically for SRM? If it is so where I can get them?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi AKhil,

Look for the BUSINESS CONIFIGURATION GUIDES in the SRM links in SAP MARKET PLACE - service.sap.com/instguides. You will find how things work for SRM-MI Combination. Then you may customize your application.

Regards

Ak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi AK,

ak i m was unable to find SRM-MI Combination .can u send me the exact link.

ak i need to know wht all components ,patches,upgrades,

applications i will require to install before working on SRM-MI.

THINK ME AS A NOVICE AND PLZ SEND SOME DETAILED INFO. IF U CAN.

WAITING 4 UR REPLY

AKHIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Akhil,

CRM has the Mobile-CRM combination. This is a standard application (mobile sales for laptop). If you weren't able to find any SRM-MI Combination, that means, SAP probably doesn't have any STANDARD SRM - MI Application Package.

So, what u can do is, think of an SRM functional scenario. You will have standard Functional Modules/BAPIs in the backend to accomplish that scenario.. Get a MI Consultant, use that FMs and create an MI application. Simple..

For MI, the technical requirements are,

• WebAS 640 (ABAP+Java Add-in) (latest patch - its SP16).

• MI Client(latest patch SP15 available)

• Backend (in this case your SRM system can be your backend to fetch data and use those function modules/BAPIs.)

For SRM technical requirements, i guess you got to put it up in the SRM Forum where u will get better responses.

For docuement related to server installation and configuration, you may visit www.service.sap.com/instguides. Navigate thro for links on WEBAS Installation and Mobile Infrastructure Configuration. Download the relavant documents pertaining to your OS-DB combination and SP Level. Get going...

Regards

Arunkumar Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. Consider closing the thread if it satisfies you.

ak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhil,

You can check out the link http://service.sap.com/instguide. Under mySAP Business Suite link, select SRM. Here you will find an installation guide which lists all the pre-requisites and other relevant details on installation