Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create search help with keys PERNR(personal number, ofter used as employee number), VORNA(first name), NACHN (last name). i've separately created the search helps for all the three, but the actual requirement is to create one search help, if we choose any value, it should atomatically populate the other corresponding values in to the other 2 fields, for example if i press F4 and choose ganji as last name, then it should give me the record <b>107263 Swapnapriya Ganji</b> automatically, once i select this record, field pernr should be populated by 107263, first name should be populated by swapnapriya in addition to the last name field Ganji, which we have given. for clarity please check VA01, try to get the order number by division number. please try to explain me bit clearly as i'm not very good at creating collective search help(i don't know whether this requirement demands collective search help or not).

thanks,

priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

This question has been asked in the forum a few times. You can do that using the Function Module DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE.

Just refer this link ...

Regards,

SP.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

This question has been asked in the forum a few times. You can do that using the Function Module DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE.

Just refer this link ...

Regards,

SP.