SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer between storage location in IS -Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to have a Stock transfer order between two storage locations in the plant.

I have activated the "Activate Stock Transfer Between Storage Locations", now i can create a STO and have the "Issuing SLoc" tab.

Having that i get an error message "Not possible to determine shipping data for material XXX" Message no. 06280.

I am trying to have the shipping data in customizing for set stock transfer - "Define Shipping Data for Plants", but my site is not listed due to the use of IS Retail. Is there a way to configure it?

Tnx

Lior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

If you transfer stock from one storage location to another storage location within one and the same site, stock transfer orders are not necessary. Please use TX: MB1B for Transfer Posting in this case.

Regards

Andreas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

If you transfer stock from one storage location to another storage location within one and the same site, stock transfer orders are not necessary. Please use TX: MB1B for Transfer Posting in this case.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lior,

in Retail your distribution center is a vendor and a customer, and your store is a customer. Therefore when you create master data for your distribution centre and store, you also create the vendor and customer masters that are required.

By this link of the DC / Store to the customer master the shipping data is derived. I hope this answers your question.

If you have further queries related to this, please do post them.

Regards,

Smitha

0 Kudos

Hi

check the Movment type your using,

Storage loc is linked to Site or store chek the storage location determination,

Check weather article is maintain storage location data or not.

regards

satish