cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Paid date of a Sales A/R Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have extracted the Sales Invoice Detail for my ETL Product,I extracted mosltly all datas related to Invoice.Finally <b>I can't find the exact paid date for the Sales A/RInvoice.</b>Could anybody tell me ,How the Paid date for that invoice can be found? <b>And which table contains all those details?</b> And wht's the Column Name which holds the Paid Date?

Thanks in Advance

SooriyaKala.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sooriya kala

You need to make a join with the incoming or outgoing payments depending if you are looking at AP or AR Invoices. You must look at the posting date of the incoming/outgoing payments. Incoming is ORCT, the lines will be RCT1. I trust you'll be able to find the rest and make the needed links.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Thanks for ur immediate reply!

And the Invoice can be paid in installments right,In that Case If a invoice amount is 10,000$ and the Incoming Payment is 5,000$, At that time the <b>DocStatus in OINV will be 'O' ,ie Open right</b>.Can u confirm that to me.

If a Invoice Status is Close,whether it means the Invoice amount got paid.Since i have a demo database in which none of the invoices is closed.So please confirm that status.

Thanks in Advance

Sooriyakala.P