SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skip the page based on condition in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one requirement like skip the page based on the variable value.

I have created a first page as a Header means which does not contains ant main window and also page type is Potrait.

I have created a one more page i.e second page as a Items page which is having the main window and also page type is landscap. now i want to print the first page in all cases but come to second page which will excecute if the varibale is not initial. In Attributes tab of first page i have given next page is the second page. In second page i have created command under the main window here iam checking whether the variable is initial or not . if the variable is initila i tried to skip the second page data. But iam succeed to restrict the data in second page but iam getting the secong page as empty.

Pease provide me the solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suri,

Put a condition on the page, if variable is not initial, by right clicking on the page.

Otherwise you can try it through print program by passing the control parameters and retricting the page count.

Regards,

Anni