cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management - List of scanned document attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have attached 100 scanned document in 100 claims in transaction PR05. Now, I want to check the same in the list. Is this possible through any transaction code.

Please advise if we can attach a scanned document to an Expense Type (means expense line item in a claim).

For example, If there are 5 expense in a claim and we want to attached 5 individual receipts(scanned copies) as a support to the line items. Please advice whether it is possible.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer to your first qs

Go to Attachmnet List for 'Services for Object' in the left hand corner of PR05

Answer to your second qs

This is achievable by means of applying EHP2 in R/3 and BP1.2 in EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response... I had already mentioned that I am doing it through PR05. However, I want to run a report which will tell me that all the claims has supporting documents in one single file.

Hope this clarifies the requirement.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not quite sure whether there is any such standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking into my Query.. but it is still open there should be some way where we can check the list else it is very time consuming to go into every claim during your audits.

Regards,

Shiv

Edited by: Shivdk on Jul 23, 2009 4:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you take help from an ABAP Consultant, who can debug the "Services for Object" and find out the table/structure in which all these gets stored. If found then from that one can create a report