cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in Transfer Process - Follow on documents status not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

User created a shopping cart of 12 line items (out of that no 3rd is deleted) and PO is created in backend r/3 system.

Now when i see the status of my last item ie 12th line item is "Item in Transfer Process". and for 3rd item which is deleted for that also Status shown PO NO (I1113) i can see that PO no is there when i check follow on document.Problem is i want to change the status of 12th line item with its respective PO no .

Activity done by me to solve

If i manually update the status in the table CRM_JEST then the status will get changed but the follow on document is not displayed evenafter run reports like CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and Get status2. i am trying to run a report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED but it got cancelled. even i tried to run a function module BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT but short dump will come. i have implemeted a suggested SAP note 729967 but still problem persist.

In BBP_PD and in table BBP_PDBEI field ( BE_OBJECT_ID ) in this field Ponumber is there against that line item.

Thanks

Sunny Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

the manual action taken on the transfer is dangerous and can cause even more inconsistency.

Hence you may have changed some tables of the SC manually, I would suggest rather to delete SC items, and create a new SC for them.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered